By Mary Jane Burton,Stephen A. Geraci
By Büssing,Surzykiewicz,Zimowski,Arndt Büssing,Janusz Surzykiewicz,HE Archbishop Zygmunt Zimowski
By Wolfgang Birkfellner
A known, classroom-tested textual content, Applied clinical snapshot Processing: A easy path delivers an awesome advent to picture processing in medicine, emphasizing the medical relevance and unique requisites of the sphere. heading off over the top mathematical formalisms, the publication provides key ideas via enforcing algorithms from scratch and utilizing easy MATLAB®/Octave scripts with snapshot info and illustrations on an accompanying CD-ROM or spouse web site. equipped as a whole textbook, it offers an outline of the physics of clinical photograph processing and discusses snapshot codecs and knowledge garage, depth transforms, filtering of pictures and functions of the Fourier rework, three-d spatial transforms, quantity rendering, photograph registration, and tomographic reconstruction.
This Second Edition of the bestseller:
- Contains brand-new chapters on scientific purposes and image-guided therapy
- Devotes extra awareness to the topic of colour space
- Includes extra examples from radiology, inner drugs, surgical procedure, and radiation therapy
- Incorporates freely on hand courses within the public area (e.g., GIMP, 3DSlicer, and ImageJ) whilst applicable
Beneficial to scholars of clinical physics, biomedical engineering, desktop technology, utilized arithmetic, and similar fields, in addition to clinical physicists, radiographers, radiologists, and different execs, Applied clinical picture Processing: A simple direction, moment Edition is absolutely up to date and extended to make sure an ideal combination of idea and practice.
By William J. Malley
- This book's remarkable content material insurance deals a wealth of beneficial fabric, together with illustrations, tables, examples, and case studies.
- This new version is up to date with the newest in expertise and data, making sure the most up-tp-date info is available.
- New figures and tables increase the certainty of bankruptcy material.
- The addition of an NBRC (National Board of respiration Care) problem at finish of every bankruptcy is helping readers examine, comprehend, and positioned the knowledge jointly to grasp the subject.
- The incorporation of 2 new On name situations in line with bankruptcy presents additional chance to perform medical program of content material realized, in addition to supporting readers make the most of their severe pondering skills.
- Reorganized and enhanced desk of contents offers the fabric in a extra logical, effective manner.
By Katherin I. Miller,Alice A. Marshall,David H. Smith,Roxanne Parrott,Dan O'Hair,Jon F. Nussbaum,Beverly Davenport Sypher,Eric Zook,Dawn O. Braithwaite,Eileen Berlin Ray
By Thomas A. Shannon,Nicholas J. Kockler
By Anne Grinyer
From the foreword through Simon Davies , CEO Teenage melanoma belief
This topical and well timed textual content offers priceless insights into the alternatives and studies of palliative and finish of existence deal with children with melanoma and different existence proscribing health problems. With a spotlight on palliative care provision throughout more than a few assorted scientific settings, this complete new source explores care in the house, the hospice and medical institution. It appears at how and the place households and youth can entry palliative care, and what help is accessible to realize their most popular position of demise. Bereavement help for households is mentioned, in addition to a dialogue of multidisciplinary paintings, interagency co-operation and source issues.
This title is essential analyzing for neighborhood children’s nurses, expert palliative care groups, children’s hospices, tuition nurses, social staff and pupil nurses in addition to families.
- A complete source on finish of palliative are provision for kids and teens with melanoma and different existence restricting illnesses
- Timely and topical, tying in with the dep. of healthiness palliative care process ‘Better Care: larger Lives’
- Written in an available sort that doesn't think both distinct clinical or theoretical knowledge
- Explores palliative care provision in various various scientific settings together with the house, hospice, and hospital
- Provides worthy insights into the studies of oldsters, youngsters and younger people
By Torbjörn Tännsjö
By Eckhard Frick,Traugott Roser
Stimmen zur 1. Auflage:
"Man kann mit Fug und Recht sagen, dass hier ein Standardwerk zum Thema Spiritualität und Medizin vorgelegt wurde." (Lebendige Seelsorge 5/2009)
"Die lebendigen Kontroversen und die respektvollen Begegnungen verschiedener Denk- und Kulturtraditionen sind äußerst lesenswert und anregend. Sie vermitteln einen sehr guten Überblick über aktuelle Ansätze in der Palliativmedizin." (Deutsches Ärzteblatt 49/2009)
By Eric A. Coleman
- a semantic framework for overcoming caliber development matters stemming from inconsistent use of phrases
- a device for domestic future health businesses to spot domestic overall healthiness care sufferers in danger for health center readmission
- clinical and social components that give a contribution to bad caliber care transitions
- a winning complicated perform Nurse transitional care version which may increase results to cognitively impaired older adults
- unrecognized wishes of older adults residing in residential care amenities
- patient-centered functionality size
- early result of the decreasing Acute Care Hospitalization nationwide Demonstration Collaborative
- gaps in study that must be addressed sooner or later
Charting a path for prime quality Care Transitions is a vital source for domestic care pros, medical institution discharge planners, public well-being nurses, geriatric overall healthiness companies researchers, and health and wellbeing care execs of all types.