By Thomas Van De Water,Hinrich Staecker,Thomas R. Van De Water
By Michael Schuenke,Erik Schulte
Please stopover at our THIEME Atlas of Anatomy website for added information.
By Basant K Puri,Roger Ho,Ian Treasden
This new revision guide with over 1500 questions, reasoned solutions and hyperlinks to explanatory text gives a complete variety of multiple selection questions (MCQs) and prolonged matching goods (EMIs). whole with pattern papers, this publication presents every thing you would like for the written elements of the MRCPsych and related better postgraduate examinations in psychiatry.
- Contains over 550 MCQs and 350 EMIs divided into syllabus topics
- Includes full-length pattern examination papers for components 1, 2 and three of the MRCPsych
- Challenging questions written to deliver out key studying points
- Full, certain solutions and hyperlinks to revision and remediation
- Prepared through skilled lecturers and writers of exam questions
This publication is key for all psychiatrists getting ready for the written MRCPsych and related examinations, permitting applicants to process the examination with confidence.
By Jürgen Barmeyer
umfassend und vollständig
- alle relevanten Klassifikationen und Einteilungen
- Bedeutung der Rechtsordnung für die kardiologische Begutachtung
- auf einen Blick: Zusammenfassung der wichtigsten Faktoren, die bei der Begutachtung zu beachten sind
- optimale Orientierung durch Einteilung nach Krankheitsbildern: schnelles Auffinden der gesuchten Information
- anschauliche Beispiele
- alles für die differenzierte Begutachtung - Darstellung der gesamten Palette der kardialen Diagnostik
- Beurteilung im Kontext des kompletten Kanons der Sozialversicherungen sowie dem Entschädigungsrecht und Schwerbehindertengesetz
- Bemessung von MdE, GdB und GdS
- Einfluss von Beruf und Behandlung auf Verlauf und Prognose
Neu in der 2. Auflage:
- komplett aktualisiert
- Begutachtung in der privaten Berufsunfähigkeitsversicherung und der Pflegeversicherung
- Aspekte der beruflichen Wiedereingliederung
By Kelley Skeff,Georgette Stratos
By LWW,Kate Stout
Packed with easy-to-remember definitions and step by step instructions at the most recent remedy algorithms, this relaxing overview textual content tackles required ACLS path and examination content material. it's also the right on-the-spot scientific reference—for nurses, scholars, and all healthcare professionals.
Be expertly guided throughout the most modern ACLS education and examination training with:
NEW and up to date content material in quick-read, bulleted layout, according to present American middle organization guidelines
NEW and up-to-date cardiovascular pharmacology content
NEW and up to date interventions
Explains ACLS direction and examination elements and requirements
Proven examine suggestions, end-of-chapter fast quizzes, and an end-of-book perform test
Explanations of advanced concepts—easy-to-retain suggestions on tips on how to realize and deal with cardiac arrhythmias, including:
Classifications of interventions, together with simple lifestyles aid talents, grownup cardiac arrest set of rules, and defibrillation
Step-by-step how-tos for present therapy algorithms
Managing particular rhythms—hypovolemia, hypoxia, acidosis, hypothermia, cardiac tamponade, pressure pneumothorax, pulmonary coronary thrombosis, and more
Dozens of colourful diagrams and illustrations define the center thoughts and abilities wanted for ACLS certification, including:
CPR – whilst and the way to exploit it
Devices and approaches talents – secure air flow thoughts, together with endotracheal intubation and supraglottic units, in addition to defibrillators, pacemakers, and more
Early administration – dealing with the 1st half-hour of cardiac emergencies
Emergency stipulations – which cardiac rhythms might require ACLS treatment
IV and invasive innovations – similar to peripheral and critical IV line insertion
Pharmacology – realizing the motion, indication, dosages, and precautions for the most important medicines used in the course of ACLS
Special beneficial properties that include:
Just the proof – quickly precis of every chapter’s content
o “Nurse pleasure” and “Nurse Jake” – specialist insights on interventions and problem-solving
Quick quiz – multiple-choice questions after every one bankruptcy that will help you maintain knowledge
o Now i am getting it! – real-life sufferer eventualities illustrating right ACLS interventions
o What to seem for – tips about selecting and studying arrhythmias.
About the medical Editor
Kate Stout, RN, MSN, is a serious Care cost RN at Southern Hills sanatorium in Las Vegas, Nevada.
By Wilhelm Rotthaus,Bettina Wilms
- aus Sicht unterschiedlicher Therapierichtungen und Berufsgruppen
- dargestellt anhand ausführlicher Einzelfälle
Blick über den Tellerrand
- Nutzen Sie Wissen und Erfahrung aus den verschiedenen Therapierichtungen
- Integrieren Sie die vielfältigen Anregungen in Ihre Praxis
By Elisabetta Battista,Daniel Horton-Szar
- Provides the examination syllabus in a single place!
- Written by way of senior scientific scholars or junior medical professionals – authors who fairly understand today’s examination situation!
- Senior college Advisors ascertain entire accuracy of the text!
- Full art programme, stronger ‘Hints and assistance’ packing containers, and ‘Clinical software’ packing containers assist you keep in mind the foremost points!
- Self-Assessment part – absolutely up to date to mirror new curriculum necessities – is helping you maximise your grade!
- Solid, exact, trouble-free assurance presents sufficient aspect even for these aiming at distinction!
- Fully up to date self-assessment part - excellent for present exam practice!
- Includes worthy ‘Learning ambitions' before everything of every chapter.
- Integrated method among simple and scientific sciences presents an organization foundation for challenge fixing in scientific practice.
- Includes new bankruptcy on ache keep an eye on and anaesthesia.
- Fully up to date to incorporate suggestions from thousands of students!
- Welcome to Crash direction – the revision relief to get you the consequences you need!
- Crash direction is an entire revision consultant designed in particular to save lots of you time via supplying every thing you may be requested within the examination in a single place!
- Each e-book within the sequence has been in particular written both via senior clinical scholars or junior medical professionals – rigorously supervised by way of college advisors – to make sure that it precisely fits your wishes via having been ready by way of an individual who has simply been within the examination situation!
- Fully up to date and revised to enhance accessibility, this crucial revision relief comprises new good points equivalent to ‘Learning ambitions’ at first of every bankruptcy, enhanced ‘Hints and assistance’ bins, ‘Clinical program’ bins and a very revised self-assessment part adapted to the present examination formats!
- Crash direction – a better solution to get during the exam!
By Jill Adler,Anna Sfard
Research for tutorial Change offers ways that academic study can fulfil its commitments to academic perform. Focussing its dialogue in the context of arithmetic schooling, it argues that whereas research-generated insights could have helpful results on studying and instructing, the query of ways those results are to be generated and sustained is much from obvious. The query of the way to show study into academic development is mentioned the following within the context of studying and educating hindered through poverty and social injustice.
In the 1st a part of the ebook, 4 groups of researchers use various methodologies whereas analysing an identical corpus of knowledge, gathered in a South African arithmetic school room. within the moment half, each one of those groups makes a selected notion approximately what could be performed and the way so that its research-generated insights have a tangible, necessary impression on what's taking place in mathematical study rooms. Combining discourses – that of researchers chatting with each other, and that of researchers speaking their insights to these liable for academic perform – the booklet offers with the perenial query of communique among those that learn academic procedures and those that are without delay chargeable for instructor schooling, academic learn and school room practices.
This ebook should be key studying for postgraduates, researchers and lecturers in schooling and especially within the parts of arithmetic schooling, schooling study, instructor schooling and school room perform. it's going to additionally entice instructor educators, practitioners and undergraduate scholars attracted to academic research.
By Kuldev Singh,William Smiddy,William E. Smiddy,Andrew G. Lee