By Justin Konje
Concentrating on checking out the candidate's theoretical and sensible wisdom as suggested within the present MRCOG syllabus, the publication exams the trainee with questions in obstetrics and gynaecology and people facets of drugs, surgical procedure and paediatrics correct to the perform of both.
The booklet is split into 4 key elements, one for every type of query, every one of which opens with an introductory part on tips to method the examination and, crucially, how one can fail it.
# half 1 offers a sequence of brief solution perform papers. universal error are highlighted in addition to a listing of key issues required to get complete marks. A pattern solution is given for every question
# half 2 features a mock paper for the MCQ a part of the examination, containing 225 questions with solutions and necessary annotations
# half three introduces the EMQ, giving the reader forty questions within the variety of the exam, including solutions and explanatory notes
# half four is dedicated to the OSCE, with descriptions of 20 pattern stations assessing diversified facets of scientific perform, recommendation on the right way to take on those, and prompt marking schemes.
Throughout, questions were designed to check actual wisdom and figuring out, problem-solving skill, and scientific and verbal exchange skills.
By NPTAE Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
By David J. Anschel,Pantaleo Romanelli,Avi Mazumdar
The most sensible circumstances in neuroimaging-the definitive evaluate for any form of neuroimaging examination
Neuroimaging: instances and Key Points is the must-have source that gives one-stop, crucial training for neuroimagng examinations. This designated overview makes use of a step by step method of case-based studying that assures extra thorough retention of fabric, and reinforces your knowing of even the main tricky topics.
Coverage displays all of the contemporary advances of medical significance, so that you can assimilate serious new details simply into your exam training actions and day-by-day perform. it is the final device to arrange for certification and recertification/maintenance of certification, or to be used as a scientific refresher!
- The go-to advisor that is helping you employ CTs or MRIs to spot serious neurology problems-from mind tumors and spinal twine accidents to a number of sclerosis
- Well-illustrated case-based approach
- Skill-sharpening references to either common and changed anatomy in neuroimaging studies
- entire survey of present advancements in medical neurology
By Richard A. Polin,Mark F. Ditmar
Pediatric secrets and techniques is an easy-to-read, best-selling quantity within the secrets and techniques sequence, excellent to be used in clerkships, for board prep, or as a convenient scientific reference. Richard A. Polin, MD and Mark F. Ditmar, MD current crucial questions and solutions that can assist you larger meet the demanding situations you face each day.
- Stay present with the confirmed query and solution structure of the hugely acclaimed secrets and techniques Series.
- Master all universal stipulations and their treatments.
- Identify key proof and secrets and techniques utilizing the head a hundred secrets and techniques section.
- Review fabric speedy because of bulleted lists, tables, and brief answers.
- Apply pearls, counsel, reminiscence aids, and "secrets" from specialists within the field.
- Stay present at the most up-to-date criteria in pediatric care because of huge updates during the text.
- Consult the ebook anywhere you cross due to the transportable measurement that matches on your lab coat pocket.
- Find info simply utilizing the two-color web page structure, "Key issues" bins, and a hugely exact index.
By Christine Wiebe
By Eric Chen,Sanjay Kasturi
MAXIMUM RETENTION--MINIMAL TIME
"I want I had a duplicate of this e-book in the course of my microbiology path ... very good for lecture room reports through the first years of scientific school." -- Judy Vu, 3rd 12 months clinical pupil, college of Utah tuition of Medicine
"I relatively loved 'pimping' associates with questions from this e-book as a evaluate for Step 1." -- Pete Pelletier, 3rd 12 months clinical pupil, collage of Utah tuition of Medicine
"This very good e-book covers the cloth moment yr scientific scholars have to examine for checks. it can simply be utilized in a small staff to study. three Stars."--Doody's overview Service
Deja evaluation: Microbiology and Immunology boils down your coursework to simply the severe techniques you must recognize for examination luck. This unbeatable advisor incorporates a quick-read, two-column "flashcard" Q&A format--specifically designed that can assist you take into accout a large number of pertinent details the least bit period of time attainable. The structure permits you to zero-in on simply the right kind solutions to advertise reminiscence retention and get the main from your learn time. nice for final minute overview of high-yield evidence, Deja Review presents an easy manner so that you can investigate your strengths and weaknesses so that you can excel in your direction checks and the USMLE Step 1.
- Active keep in mind questions let you understand, not only memorize, the content
- Clinical vignettes on the finish of chapters arrange you for board-style questions
- Portable dimension for learn at the go--fits on your white coat pocket
- Bookmark integrated to lead you thru easy-to-use flashcard presentation
By Cynthia M. Waickus,William A. Schwer,Scott H. Plantz
An severe Q&A assessment for the kinfolk medication Board Exams
- Market: kinfolk drugs citizens (3,500 in line with year), relations practitioners getting ready for recertification (10,000 each seven years)
- 4,700+ Q&As with purely the right kind solution provided
- Certification and recertification checks are given in overdue July/end of August; written examination in early December
William A. Schwer, M.D. and Cynthia M. Waickus, M.D., Ph.D. (Chicago, IL) are either affiliated with Rush clinical College.
Scott Plantz, M.D. (Chicago, IL) is affiliated with Chicago scientific institution, Mt. Sinai clinical Center.
By Lars Peter Müller,Boris Hollinger,Klaus Burkhart
Sie bewältigen Ihre täglichen Aufgaben routiniert und kompetent? Das genügt Ihnen nicht? Sie wollen zu den Besten Ihres Faches gehören?
Herausragende Experten bringen ihr Wissen für Sie auf den Punkt. Inhaltliche Schwerpunkte bilden:
- Spezielle chirurgische und funktionelle Anatomie
- spezialisierte Methodenkompetenz mit Meilen- und Stolpersteinen
jeweils im Gesamtkontext der Begleiterkrankungen.
Kommen Sie direkt zum Wesentlichen dank prägnanter Texte und erstklassiger Abbildungen - von der anatomischen Darstellung über Algorithmen und Skizzen bis hin zu einzigartiger bildgebender Diagnostik.
Jederzeit zugreifen: Der Inhalt des Buches steht Ihnen ohne weitere Kosten electronic in der Wissensplattform eRef zur Verfügung (Zugangscode im Buch). Mit der kostenlosen eRef App haben Sie zahlreiche Inhalte auch offline immer griffbereit.
By Mayur Movalia,Theodore X. O'Connell
- Features pointers on the computer-based case simulations to organize you for crucial components of the examination.
- Draws upon the private adventure of the best-selling writer of USMLE stories, Adam Brochert, MD, for reliable how one can research for the examination.
- Organizes fabric logically and permits quickly spot assessment utilizing bulleted and numbered lists, in addition to many tables through the text.
- Presents up to date case eventualities mirroring these at the Step three examination to maintain you abreast of adjustments to the examination.
- Includes extra high-yield figures to be extra suitable to contemporary administrations of the examination.
- Addresses present perform with up-to-date prognosis and therapy guidelines.
By Bruce M. Koeppen,Bruce A. Stanton
Renal Physiology allows you to quickly and simply grab the basics of renal physiology and easy methods to practice them in a medical context. completely up-to-date, this clinical reference e-book within the Mosby body structure Monograph sequence offers a simple knowing of standard kidney functionality on the mobile and molecular point. Attractively illustrated with transparent 2-color diagrams, it additionally allows examine with studying goals, "In the sanatorium" and "At the Molecular point" packing containers, bankruptcy summaries, and medical circumstances with overview questions and defined answers.
- Stay present with transparent, actual coverage of the body structure of standard renal functionality targeting the wishes of the student.
- Bridge the space among basic functionality and disease with pathophysiology content material during the book.
- Understand complicated concepts through interpreting greater than greater than 250 transparent, 2-color diagrams.
- Perform quickly searches ... upload your individual notes and bookmarks ... and extra!
- Put conception into practice with "In the health facility" or "At the Molecular point " containers in each one bankruptcy that specify the sensible purposes of basic knowledge.
- Deepen your knowing of basic and complicated information with an accelerated number of evaluate questions reviewed and reorganized by way of chapter.
- Master the cloth extra simply with studying targets, evaluation bins, key phrases and ideas, and bankruptcy summaries.
- Apply what you could have learned to real-life medical situations with medical situations in question-answer layout on the finish of every bankruptcy.
Gain a brief and simple realizing of the body structure of kidney and renal function